Monday, December 14, 2009

Soft Air Gums Post-root Canal Bump?

Post-root canal bump? - soft air gums

Hello.
Yesterday I had a root canal on my upper left incisor. Apprently the tooth is dead after an injury he held three years ago, and last week gave me a slight swelling and pain especially a play (in my gum, which you feel as if a constant air bubble trapped in my upper lip ), since the infection was advanced and had an abscess at the root of the tooth (the X-rays proved to be formed as the cause bruise) on the gums. In any case, the root canal seemed to go well was drilled in the tooth, inside and classify, and remove pressure on the outside of the abscess pus of the abscess into the canal. The hole was then clean, filled and sealed temporatrily drugs, and will again next week applied to the net. As soon as the anesthetic disappeared, I was in moderate pain but after an hour he calmed down and the tooth was fantastic compared to what they felt.
So I got up this morning and had a slight swelling under his right eye did not seem very hot, but I thought it was onlynot with the invasiveness of surgery. It lay in a few hours. In any case, now, one day after the surgery was completed, the impact seems to have returned to the gums and feels exactly like the root canal (the bubble "air" feeling) and am worried that this area was drained yesterday. I wonder if the node is a new infection, abscess other causes back (or is it too early for the return of the abscess, too?) Or if it's just more swelling after the procedure. The tooth is a little sensitive to the rubber pressure, but it will Exective I guess.
All informed opinions are welcome and similar experiences. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment