Thursday, December 31, 2009

Nyc Tourist Guide St. Louis To NYC By Air Or By Train - Kindly Tell Me. ?

St. Louis to NYC by air or by train - kindly tell me. ? - nyc tourist guide

I send my son and his mother (including foreign tourists) from St. Louis to New York for a few days to visit Times Square. Broadway theaters, etc. Guide
my disciples,

1 - Which airlines are currently in New York from St. Louis.
2 - How long does it take by plane / train to New York, St. Louis.
3 - Approx. Prices for air and rail transport.
4 - What role / s is recommended especially for tourism. to
My son and his mother.
5 - Names of hotels and guesthouses turismo / room / All sectors
remaining place / s surrounding Broadway / Times Square.
6 - How many days / evenings are recommended to stay there to see
worthseeing places on Broadway / hour / m² and surrounding areas.
7 - Would a good tourist site / s worthseeing
New York City.
8 - A detailed guide that will help my son and his mother a lot.

Thank you very much.
La Kho Kho

0 comments:

Post a Comment