Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pimple Or Bug Bites In Mouth On Gums Pics What Are These Pimple-looking Or Bug Bite-looking Bumps All Over My Back And Stomach That Keep Appearing?

What are these pimple-looking or bug bite-looking bumps all over my back and stomach that keep appearing? - pimple or bug bites in mouth on gums pics

I've recently moved and since I keep getting these shots in the back and abdomen. Everyone seems to think they were spider bites, but also look like buttons. I know it's a wash or shower gel or lotions, because I changed everything. I washed the sheets and shirts that I wear to bed, so that in case of error. Nothing seems to work again and again. In times in the back that appear clustered. If the stress or could it be? Any help would be great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment