Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Desmume Emulator Soulsilver Freeze How Can I Make My Pokemon Heartgold/soulsilver Rom Play?

How can i make my pokemon heartgold/soulsilver rom play? - desmume emulator soulsilver freeze

My ROM does not run on my play N0 $ GBA emulator. English ROM is patched and corrected according to the source. but does not work. Ive tried to use another emulator, but not well. DeSmuME emulator was version 4.0. I've read that the ROM in collaboration with equal DeSmuME. can someone tell me which version should I use?

3 comments:

technoge... said...

How can I complain about a free game to download illegally? If this fails, you do not have to learn to download games illegally in the future.

Buy the game when it is released, then it will work.

skyhog28... said...

Ian HES ask for help if you can help, and do not let the "criminals" as an answer. And I see no reason to complain.

Ok to answer this question rights blah, blah, blah, go to the website of Osama bin Laden and the devil www.emulator called Super-zone.com and download the no $ cowardly dsemulator then start the emulator and can tell you select your rom, terrible mistake or something like that go, because God so punished for emulation options below left, 6 boxes, and select eeprn 64BYTE click Reset emulation should then Mwha HA HA HA HA

George said...

U im pretty sure that the need for GBA or GBC, because most old games old and needs a good console. Arent emulators as well, because they often are as well, and you do not remove the game.

Post a Comment