Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Make Eyelets In Fabric What Do I Line And Face Stretch Velvet With?

What do I line and face stretch velvet with? - make eyelets in fabric

I try to make the dress, ie it is a dress, not divided in the middle, and low cervical curve. I would like velvet stretch. Crushed Velvet I've worked with many times before, but never with a round collar.

I need to be applied against the hole in the neck (at the end of the board), or the line of the blouse completely - I'm Veering to the feed as I slices on the back.

But, what should I use? Is that what I have to do stretching with the dress in crushed velvet, or even something else? And I have a lining of elastic tissue, when I was in line corsage, rather than dealing with the benefits that using a food to be of normal tissue in order too. Ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment