Friday, February 12, 2010

No Cd Crack Mansion And Garden Stuff The Sims 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff Pack Crack No Longer Working?

The Sims 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff Pack Crack No Longer Working? - no cd crack mansion and garden stuff

Well here's the deal, which I have downloaded a No CD Crack Sims 2 Mansion & Garden Pack stucco. I mounted the image with daemon tools to copy the My Documents folder changed, then the Sims2EP9.exe cracking (44.0MB), 22.0MB with the original Sims2EP9.exe (). Then I installed the game well. After the words "double-click the shortcut icon to run the game from my office, and ran well. I did the custom content, change the settings for my screen resolution, etc., and kept leaving the game. Now I'm trying to win the game restart in order the contents of my usual shortcut many, many updates Autorunthat sampling, displays, and said: "Play." Once you click "Play", the box disappears (as usual), but the game does not load. I opened ju, the Windows Task Managerc / see if it was simply too slow to load, not when it comes to the game after the relaunch, it was completely Sims2EP9.exe time. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, then I will make a big headache, because if I uninstall I deleted all of my

F: / My Documents \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ EA Games \\ The Sims 2 \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ folder
I start the game from my F: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ "has to end and that the hard drive 1 TB (1000 GB) I am only about 35 GB on it. Used (Just because I am informed conveying messages like I need more space, because it does not seem to be a problem)

I ran The Sims 2 from my own experience this year is the first time that I decided to use a cracked version of the game. I bought all the expansion packs andAccessory Packs. Only Mansion & Garden Stuff pack is not really difficult. Since it is new life as an apartment, I have the drive. The crack is not asking the disc. Why is the game was very good, after the installation of the first cracks, and now the race in the 2nd Games not working?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

uninstall and reinstall if it does not use the cracked version

Post a Comment