Thursday, January 7, 2010

Projector Brackets Need 1/2 Height/Lo Profile Dual VGA Video Card For Dell?

Need 1/2 Height/Lo Profile Dual VGA Video Card for Dell? - projector brackets

I'm new here in the group. I have a Dell Optiplex GX260 Small Form Factor CPU with XP, would I use a projector for presentations. WI bought a Nvidia FX5200 graphics card / half height of the support and installed on the AGP slot, does not seem to have a dual-monitor capability. I took it with the graphics card installed in the factory work. Instead, completely disabled the video card manufacturer and serves as the exclusive video card.

I would appreciate suggestions for a half-height graphics card with dual monitor support AGP or PCI? Slot. The thing about PCI is that I'm not sure what my little PCI-housing has been developed.

Thank you,
Todd

1 comments:

Runningi... said...

There is. Todd, go to your tigardirect.ca them, you pay the a_ _ on Dell.
Greetings and good luck!
Runningincircles

Post a Comment