Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dishwashers Uk How Much Do I Pay For Electric For 1 Hr TV And On E Wash On Dishwasher And Washer In UK? Approx?

How much do I pay for electric for 1 hr TV and on e wash on dishwasher and washer in UK? Approx? - dishwashers uk

How much does it cost to do laundry every day and took my color TV for an hour. It is clear that different vendors of different electric charge, rather than the UK does what it cost, my clothes in one cycle of 40 years, I wash you, wash my glasses in the dishwasher, television?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

At 10p per kWh, about 20p or 30p for the lot. The main application is the water in the washing machine and dishwasher (BTW, all the heat dishwashers and washing machines have an "E" setting ...)

You can still read your meter before and after work and for themselves?

Post a Comment